Skip directly to content


Volunteers should:

    be in good health
    be at least 19 years old
    be able to stay for the full term
    be willing to participate in the spiritual life of the community

International volunteers:

We cannot help you get a visa.

You must get a B (visitor) visa. Officials at the port of entry in the U.S. determine how long you can stay, regardless of how long the visa is good for.

It is not possible to get a J-1 (Exchange) nor a R (religious) visa to come to Jubilee Partners.